INTERNATIONAL MOVING QUOTE
Don’t waste time!
Know exactly what you need?
Then go straight to...
PENDING IMPORT SHIPMENT?
We can help you!
Get a inbound shipment clearance quote online...
Customs and Quarantine
Whybirds International are the holders and operators of a licenced Section 77G facility.More Info
Thank you for our smooth transfer of our very personal belongings from one country, across the ocean and delivered into our new rental. Thanks for finalising our delivery and for the two chaps who came and settled us in with proficiency and friendliness.Frances and Martin O'Connor
Big thank you. Your removal team did a great job and were very professional and friendly.Pauline Foulkes
My wife and I were very impressed with your efficiency as a company. I congratulate you on a job very well done! Thank you.Shane
- Notify friends and family of your new address
- Accountant, bank-transfer accounts, clubs, gas, electricity, insurance, telecommunications, subscriptions, Council, obtain Doctor & school records, vet, dentist, etc
- Organise goods for disposal/garage sale
- Book move dates with Whybirds International & organise insurance
- Start file on move
- Confirm Whybirds International pick-up date, complete paperwork
- Request packing cartons if required and start packing, label each carton with room and contents
- rrange method of payment with Whybirds International
- Arrange for pet shipment
- Dispose of old medicines and flammable items
- Pack cases
- Arrange for curtains, rods, shelves and TV antennas to be dismantled
- Arrange babysitter for moving day
- Empty and defrost fridge, dispose of foods
- Leave out utensils and food for meals next day
- Notify police/neighbours should house be vacant for longer term
- Leave forwarding details for landlord/new tenant
- Be present to instruct Whybirds International
- Collect house keys and store in safe place
- Check constantly that all has been packed
- Check and sign inventory
- Confirm delivery details, contact numbers with Whybirds International
- Do walkthrough inspection of new home, especially if renting
- Be present when unloading and placement of furniture is to happen
- Check for damage or missing items